Stream Flows & Lake Levels
Stream flow and water level data is collected at hydrometric gauging stations to monitor the current water resource conditions in Saskatchewan. The near real-time stream flows and water levels are provisional and subject to revision.
For more information contact the Water Security Agency by emailing email@example.com.
Please use the Watershed List to choose the Watershed you are interested in. This will take you to a list of stations in that watershed for which near real-time hydrographs have been generated.
- 1. Souris River Watershed
- 2. Missouri River Watershed
- 3. Cypress Hills (North Slope) Watershed
- 4. Old Wives Lake Watershed
- 5. Qu’Appelle River Watershed
- 6. South Saskatchewan River Watershed
- 7. North Saskatchewan River Watershed
- 8. Assiniboine River Watershed
- 9. Lake Winnipegosis Watershed
- 10. Saskatchewan River Watershed
- 11. Churchill River Watershed
- 12. Lake Athabasca Watershed
- 13. Tazin River Watershed
- 14. Kasba Lake Watershed
The Water Security Agency acknowledges the assistance of Environment Canada for providing the climatological and hydrometric data used in this report. Snow survey data for the headwaters of the Saskatchewan River Watershed are supplied by Alberta Environmental Protection.
You can also click the following link to access the Ten Day Forecasts for the Saskatchewan River System.