Agricultural Water Management & Drainage Approvals

Qualified Persons Resources

Are you a Qualified Person (QP)? This page contains important resources to assist you in your duties. The resources on this page are password-protected and can only be accessed by QPs.

Only QPs can complete and submit a Drainage Works Application and Approval Form and associated reports. QPs can work independently or as a team. A QP can only conduct work within the scope of practice of their professional designation, or within the area of practice they have been accredited to function in, as defined by the Qualified Persons’ Area of Practice, Function and Professional Designation Table.

Information for QPs

Introductory Qualified Persons Training Course

Under construction


The Water Security Agency Act

The Water Security Agency Regulations